Social Media Marketing 

49% of shoppers begin their journey on Amazon. We use social media marketing, the new word-of-mouth marketing, to reach the other 51%. Social media and influencer marketing lay the foundation for your brand’s reputation and cultivates a community of brand followers who are having authentic conversations about your products.

Social Media Management

You know your customers use social media, so why not meet them where they already are? We use social media to enhance your brand’s reputation, connect with your audience, and generate buzz around your products and services. On average, our Social Media Management clients’ accounts grow.

Request More Info >

Available in three standard tiers or customized upon request, our Social Media Management service typically includes: 

  • Dedicated account manager 
  • 3 posts/week on two channels (Facebook & Instagram recommended) 
  • Daily message and comment management 
  • Proactive networking to grow your audience 
  • Regular reporting 
  • 3-month contract: $600/month 
  • 6-month contract: $500/month 
  • 12-month contract: $400/month 

Product Exchange Influencer Campaigns

Not enough budget to work with mid-tier or larger influencers? We have a network of thousands of micro influencers with smaller, highly engaged followings who will post in exchange for product exchange. We’ll manage the entire campaign and you simply send products to the influencers we decide to work with. This is an extremely affordable option to start organic buzz about your products and get content ideal to repost on your social media profiles.

Request More Info >

  • 5 influencers engaged in a month: $500  
  • 6-10 influencers engaged in a month: $700 
  • 10+ influencers engaged in a month: $100/hour

Take the first step to growing
your online marketplace sales

Speak with an etailz strategist today.

Schedule a Call