When you visit our website, you have choices about whether to provide us with information and how we use that information. You may choose not to provide us with information, but your choice(s) may prevent you from contacting etailz directly or limit your use of certain features. For example, if you do not provide us with an email address we cannot respond to your inquiry.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT & USE
Some of the information we collect is provided by you, some is collected automatically, and some may be collected from other sources.
Information You Provide
When you use our website, you may submit an inquiry request to etailz and will be asked for the following personal information:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Company Name
- Additional information you voluntarily provide
Information We Automatically Collect
We automatically collect certain information to help us understand how visitors use our website. For example, each time you visit our website we automatically collect your IP address, location information, browser and computer type, access time, the webpage from which you came, and the webpage(s) that you access during your visit.
We may use Google Analytics or other providers to understand better how individuals and their devices interact with the Services. Learn more about how Google uses data when you visit a partner site or app.
Cookies and Related Technologies
Our websites may offer you the ability to interact with plugins from websites, which allows etailz and/or that website to receive data from or about you. In some cases, we may know that you clicked on a plugin.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION & LAWFUL BASES
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data to provide you requested information, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or respond to your customer service requests.
For purposes of European Union data protection laws, we process personal data where:
- We need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, such as when we process a payment
- It is in our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your data protection interests and fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests, such as when we secure the services, engage in fraud prevention, and direct marketing
- We need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- We have your consent to do so. We do not generally rely on consent as a lawful basis for processing your personal data, but you have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to a limited number of employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We may share personal data with law enforcement, government agencies, courts, or other organizations: (a) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process; or (b) when etailz believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We may share it in any other circumstances where etailz receives your written consent.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We keep your information for the time period required to complete the purposes for which it is processed or satisfy legal requirements. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it or the requirements of applicable laws.
OPT-IN CHOICES & LEGAL RIGHTS
You will be given an opportunity to opt-in to targeted communications from etailz. If you opt-out, etailz will only respond to direct inquiries and will not use your personal information to contact you for any other purpose.
Furthermore, you have the legal right to:
- Access the data that we keep about you. We may need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the data is not accurate, complete, or up-to-date, then you may provide us with the necessary information to rectify it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Request to delete or restrict access to your personal information. We may postpone or deny your request if your personal information is in current use for providing our services or to other legitimate purposes such as compliance with regulatory requirements associated with etailz.
- You may ask to transfer your personal information in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
If you exercise one (or more) of the above-mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold your personal information, in accordance with this Policy, will act accordingly.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your personal information, you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will investigate your inquiry and make good-faith efforts to resolve any existing or potential dispute with you. If you are unhappy with the response you receive and reside in the EU, you can also refer the matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
We do not knowingly collect or solicit “personal information” (as defined by the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to contact us or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
For residents of the EU, where processing of personal data is based on consent, we will not knowingly engage in that processing for users under the age of consent established by applicable member or data protection law. If we learn that we are engaged in that processing with such users, we will halt such processing and will take reasonable measures to promptly remove applicable information from our records.
If you are a California resident, you may ask for a list of third parties that have received your information for direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. This list also contains the types of information shared. We provide this list at no cost. To make such a request, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2818 N. Sullivan Rd., Ste 130
Spokane Valley, WA 99216